Saturday, December 03, 2005

Master Chef

Please call me chef wiw from now on cause I just registered a cooking class today starting January. It is an 8 session class and each class you got to learn to do a 3 courses meal. I heard about this class for quite awhile cause one of my friends took it long time ago and she said it was pretty good. You got to learn all the basic cooking skill that you usually are lack of. I wanted to take this course for quite awhile. I could cook by following recipe and stuff. But I am lack of a lot of basic skill, like how to make a sauce, or even knife skill. I know the course would be good for me, just a bit too expensive. I finally decided to take it this coming year. My original plan was to go all crazy and registered the pastry course too. So for a month, I am cooking 3 nights a week (and not to mention how much money I am spending there) But when I called today, their Monday class is all full already (which is the one I want to register) and only Tuesday class is available. Problem now is I can't take the pastry course anymore cause it is on Tuesday and Wednesday. I guess that is good for me anyway cause I would spend my money slowly instead of burning everything all in once! I am actually pretty excited about it after I registered (though a bit too broke) That is my Christmas present for myself....and probably a nicer chef knife.

PS. No, guinea pig is not needed. So you are NOT welcome to come to my house and ask me to cook for you.

3 comments:

ray said...

you can bring them to work... i still can't believe that nobody saved me some spinach cake.

iTripped said...

Viv, it's so like you to brag about all this great cooking and then not invite anybody over for dinner!

How else will we know if all the cooking lessons have paid off?

iTripped said...

Merry Christmas, Viv. Hope you are having a good holiday.