Thursday, March 09, 2006

Cherry Blossoms

When I was leaving work today, I saw the cherry blossoms bloomed along Marine Drive. I was so excited. I am not a huge fan of cherry blossoms, but it sure is beautiful. And it also meant spring will be coming soon (and I am a big fan of warm weather!) despite the horrible weather last two days (snowing in March! If it is in June, Chinese would say there must be an innocent person put on trial.) Then I remember I didn't see it on my way driving to work this morning. Do they just bloom all a sudden in an afternoon? I don't remember what I saw at all this morning. It was snowing heavily. And cherry blossoms are supposed to bloom in warm weather. So it was weird that they bloomed after a morning of snow and just an afternoon of sunshine. But I don't like the idea of me driving and not remember a thing along the way more. So I stick with the idea that it just happen secretly while I worked hard at work. On a side note, my friend is going to take her pre-wedding photo while cherry blossoms bloomed. (Chinese would go to a studio to take posed photo, indoor and outdoor, wearing wedding gowns before the actual wedding and show the pictures during wedding banquet.) I was very happy when I remembered that today. She really really hate being cold. And cherry blossoms bloomed while it is still snowing mean that she will be taking photo (hehehe..those wedding gowns are not particular warm) in extremely cold weather. Boy, I can see her smiling happily in those photo. Wahahaha!

2 comments:

iTripped said...

There is a word for you Viv - that word is EBIL.

If that makes no sense, perhaps Gwilli can shed some light.

ray said...

huh? what's EBIL? even UK Dude doesn't know what that is.