Monday, October 29, 2007

Reckless

So my trip is coming up soon, real soon. Like this Sunday :) I am actually pretty excited about the whole trip. I have it all planned out (first time ever I am sooo organized before the trip!) Even when I talked to my friend on Saturday, I am very looking forward to my trip. There are so many things I want to see and China is always the place I really want to go and just wander around in all the historical places. Even my parents are super worried about me travelling by myself, they actually are the one who nag me the least. Some of my friends keep telling me horrid stories about robbery. When they found out I am planning to stay in a hostel in Beijing, they totally freak out (and the funny thing is my parents actually didn't :P) They keep saying why I am staying in hostel (cause it is cheaper :P) and why sharing room with people (cause it is cheaper and it is just another girl) They go on and on about hostel in China isn't like Europe. Though I understand they only care about my safety, I think I know what I am doing. When I travel by myself, I usually play it more safe too. So it is not like I would recklessly go around the cities to the unsafe area. And when I compared to my other friends, I am totally the safe traveller and can well take care of myself :) Tonight make me kind of miss my friends who I travelled with cause they would understand and just get excited for my trip :(

No comments: