Monday, October 15, 2007

Super Fun Trip Planning

So I actually started planning my trip. Given that I am leaving in 3 weeks, it is "normal" for everyone to plan their trip, book the hotel, etc, etc. But not me. I usually do the planning on the plane :) What else can you do on the 8 hour flight? :) But this time, I actually started planning. Partly because my parents decide to tag on part of my trip. And I also want to take a look what I can do in China. Then I realize how big China really is!!! I mean I always know it is big, but every place I want to go take 6 hours train! :( I was searching online and reading people recommendation on places. And then I started to feel exhausted reading how long each places takes and 6 hours is already the short trip :( Now I realize I am really old! When I backpacked in Europe back then, overnight train is nothing! But now....Anyway I got more excited to read about all the places I haven't heard of. I started to re plan my whole trip. Now I regretted getting my Shanghai to HK flight ticket so early because I want to go to Xian instead. Oh well, I guess I will have to do another trip again :)

No comments: