Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Rain" or Shine

I have to give myself a big round of applause that I didn't seem to suffer much jet lag. Or I should say even though I woke up at 3/4/5 am, I can still perform fairly at work. Work these days have been just reading piles and piles of documents and I haven't been sleeping at all during working hour. I am still trying to settle in but don't really have time because I am constantly working working and working. I am still trying to figure out how to get on an ultimate team. Problem is ultimate players play rain or shine. In Vancouver, it is nothing. But in Singapore, rain really mean pouring water over your head. I am not sure I like playing in that weather yet. The worse is, one minute it could be pouring water and thunder and the next minute, you see sunshine. But I think it would help me to settle in and meet some people outside of work. Last thought, I am seriously thinking I will starve myself in exchange for my coffee. I haven't been having withdrawal yet but I really really really really miss the taste of some good coffee. The instant stuff is just too awful :( Besides, starving mean I will lose weight. That could be a bonus! Hahaha!

PS. I have been too tired to take any pics. I will post some when I am not tired. Hopefully not never :)

1 comment:

ray said...

join, join the team! and tell us more about singa afterwards!!! :wink: :wink: btw, loving the accent so far?

speaking of sucky weather, we had a snow today, it's a little more than flurry cuz we did see the big snow flake falling down. it was beautiful with the cherry bloosm and everything!