Monday, March 31, 2008

New Place and New Found Addiction

I moved this weekend. A place was offered to me (well, to my coworker and she took me in as roommate) and we moved in this weekend. It is a HUGE house. It is very generous of my co worker's friend who is willing to let us stay for free. The only down side is the commute time now goes up to an hour. But it is free!!

Here are some pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=44926&l=4d54c&id=521521186

I always know I am addicted to coffee. With nowadays I have to wait up at 6am, coffee is a must. But I also found out today that I am slightly addicted to internet. When we found out on weekend that we can't get internet at our place till we got our employment visa, there was a slight panic. It is another two weeks till we get our visa. And I am not sure how I am handling weekend without TV or internet. Today my roommate found out that we can use the copy of the temporary visa we got and apply for internet. Yay to stay connected!!!

No comments: