Saturday, April 05, 2008

Singapore Week 3

It has been two weeks now that I moved to Singapore. I am still not used to the weather but adjusting. I didn't do much on the weekend because I was too tired from working on the weekday. So I just went grocery shopping and chilled at home. I figured it is weekend so I indulged myself in Starbucks. And man, it is sooooo expensive! Well, may be the price for my fancy coffee could get me a nice lunch/dinner. I guess the price is more or less the same as Canada but the food here is too cheap. I guess that is the end of my Starbucks ages. :( Living with a roommate has been okay so far. May be because we both pretty much drained from work. But we do have enough room in the place to have personal space. We will see how it goes as time passed. One disappointing thing is I may stay longer in Singapore than I originally expected. The project manager now envision to have one team lead based in Singapore and that would most likely the lucky me. Honestly I am a bit disappointed and the sole purpose of taking this mission is to work in Cambodia. But I also understand he wants the two team lead to lead in separate places. I will see how thing goes.

No comments: