Sunday, February 12, 2006

Weather Forecast Power

I think I had one of those magical ankles that can forecast the weather. Today after lunch, my ankle felt so sore that I thought I injured it again somehow. But since I have been a pig lately, there is no way I could have injured it from walking. Then I started thinking may be I ate too many shrimp in dim sum today and my ankle having a bad reaction. But I can't be having shrimp overdose. Cause if there is such a thing, one of my friends would probably die from it first. Whenever we went for dim sum, all he can think of is shrimp, shrimp and shrimp. My only conclusion is my ankle saying that it would be raining soon. But it was nice and sunny this morning and I almost thought spring is here (though it is still a bit chilly outside) My friends always said I have to take good care of my injured ankle or it would be sore whenever weather changed. I know from yoga that my ankle wasn't 100% still even though it has been almost a year now. But seem like it develops this weather forecast power. I don't know if I like it or not. Cause if I felt my ankle that sore yesterday, I wouldn't have washed my car. The forecasting power seem a bit slow in that sense. And the ankle isn't very painful, but sore inside that makes it a bit annoying. Hopefully by ultimate season started, it will be all fine.

2 comments:

Endless Drool said...

You can't die from too much Shrimp. It's good for you, like a vitamin... vitamin Shrimp. :-)

And what are you doing, going to dim sum without me. Bad Wing Ying... :-(

FiSHBoY said...

Is that like vitamin Bonito-shavings-in-a-can?