Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Accident

This is not a random picture of a car accident. This is something I saw in Canadian Tire's parking lots today. So I was about to back out from my parking spot. When I checked my back mirror, I suddenly saw a car backing out to an electric pole. I saw the car hit the pole and bounced back. I quickly turned my head and tried to figure out what is with the driver. And there is NO ONE in driver seat! I was like..what the hell! (It was broad day light! So it is not ghost story!) And then that car bounced and hit the white car parked in front. I was shocked to see the whole thing. Another guy saw the whole thing too and we can't believe our eyes. We waited for awhile to see who the car owners are but no one showed up. So I took a picture and left. Now the question is, should I call ICBC and say I saw the whole thing just in case? But I don't remember the license plate now. This is one weird accident!!!

No comments: