Sunday, May 13, 2007

Early for Church....Almost.....

I "almost" arrived at church early today. I am usually pretty bad about being on time on Sunday. I think I had only been on time less than 10 times last year. But today, today I almost arrived early. Almost. So this morning, I was still dreaming and turning side on my bed. For no reason, I opened up my eyes and saw my alarm clock said 8:47am. Since the Sunday service starts at 9:15am, I am pretty much screwed. So I quickly rolled out of my bed and rushed to the shower. By the time I was done and checked the time again, it was 7:00am!!! I was like WHAT THE!!! Then I realized that it must be just 6:47am when I checked my alarm clock. Since I am pretty much blind without my glasses, it is totally possible I mis-read my clock. Now I have 2 hours to get ready, eat breakfast, and go to church and would still be earlier than the worship team. Since I have so much time now, I figure I would do my devotion in the morning and watched a bit of TV before getting out the door. But do I underestimate my sleepiness?! I quickly passed out on my couch again (and without setting an alarm!!!) The next time I opened my eyes, it was already 9:00am. And I end up being 10 minute late again. :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's a good thing to be almost early for church !!

Yummy said...

not too bad~~ and I was envious when I saw your starbucks coffee...