Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ulti Season!

I can't believe I didn't post for a week. I have been crazily busy at work. But last two days, I didn't bother to stay overtime cause it is ulti-season! Somehow I feel very devoted to ultimate this year and signed on for two teams. The worst part is back to back, Monday AND Tuesday. I really don't know what I was thinking when I signed up for the team. Monday team is a new team I started playing with. I played with them in the fall, but that is only half the regular team. I was kind of nervous cause I haven't played and I haven't exercised for so long. I almost passed out during prat ice the week before. It actually wasn't too bad. When I woke up today, my body wasn't super sored. I was quite happy about it. But man, am I wrong! I played again tonight and my whole body was super tired after the first game. My right arm is tired and sored. I can't really lift my arm now. I am not looking forward waking up tomorrow. But I am sure glad both of my teams are pretty fun people. Especially my Tuesday team. This is the team I have been playing ever since I started playing ultimate. But this year half the girls are new. I was kind of anxious about the team dynamics. But the turnout is actually pretty good. I am looking forward to this summer. :)

No comments: