Monday, February 18, 2008

Blind!

This weekend I had new discovery of myself. I am blind. I am in fact so impressed with myself on how unobservant I am. We often said guys are unobservant. The guys I worked with wouldn't notice when I cut my hair from shoulder length to just covering the ear. But man, I am more impressed with myself. How often do you notice your tires? How often would you notice your tires are different? Would you notice the rear tire from the driver's side changed? How about if the tire cap become bright yellow, I bet you would notice, right? I walked out to my car Saturday morning and notice something very different. My tire cap became bright yellow. I had that instant panic that someone stole my tire cap. But when I looked more closely, I noticed it was not just the tire cap, the whole tire was smaller. It was the spare tire. Then I became more panick. Who on earth change my tire to a spare tire!! My first reaction someone broke into the garage again and thought it was funny. But when I opened my trunk, my regular tire was right there, nicely wrapped in plastic bag. I was all confused now. I took my car for service on Friday and they mentioned I needed new tires and ordered a set for me. Would it be the service people who changed my tire? But why would they do that when they were about to give me new tires? The MOST interesting part is, I was driving my car the whole Friday night without even noticing my tire is different! Not even the bright yellow cap caught my attention!

No comments: