Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Body Check Part 2

I finally finished complete body check and got my test result today. That inclued everything you can think of to test (5 test tubes of blood! and TB skin test and chest x-ray). I think the only thing that is missing is a CT scan. Everything seemed okay. The most exciting thing is I finally know my blood type. But it cost me $20 to do the test. :( Now I know who can save me when I need blood. Hahaha. My family doctor figured since I am doing all those blood test, I may as well do my thyroid test which is long overdued. The result comes back is confusing. Apparently my body think I have enough thyroid but my brain doesn't think so. So my doctor is going to change my medicine dose and see. I wonder if that is what makes me feel so tired lately. Could be just all the staying up late for nothing. But at least I know my health is fine-ish. :)

No comments: