Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Всё о Google


It sure was extremely annoying that the network connection at work was extremely flaky last few days and the Internet connection was slow because of the proxy server in Russia and the connection was down at least once each day and I can't use MSN anymore and have to switch to web MSN (this probably annoyed me the most! but not just to talk with friends but I talk to customers too :P) But one interesting discovery though, which is I never know Google would redirect you to the local mirror site. And even blogger does that! I was completely amazed by it (I know I know, probably most people out there know but I didn't!) I guess Google detect the Russian proxy server and assume I am from Russian site. Even though that mildly amused me, I really hope our network problem will be fixed soon cause I basically have nothing to do if the network is down!!!!!

No comments: