Saturday, April 14, 2007

Night Owl No More

One of the hardest thing with my new job is the early meeting. Ever since I started this project, I have to meet with my Russian team every two days at 8am. For other people, it may be nothing. For me, it is killing every single cell of mine. I was never an early person. When I first started in my previous company, I did go to work pretty early. I usually went in around 7-8am. But then I found out that I didn't really get to leave early anyway and I usually stayed pretty late. I may as well just go in late. Since then, I start going to work later and later. My usual time to work would be 10am. That way I won't stuck in traffic. I even refuse to attend meeting earlier than 10am. However, ever since starting this project, I have to get in earlier. I don't have an excuse to not go in anymore, especially I am the project manager. I tried suggesting to the Russian team to meet at 11pm instead, but people seem to more willing to meet at 8am instead. Aiii, I wonder how long my body can keep up.

No comments: