Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wanted: A Humanoid Punch Bag

I somehow really miss one of my friends from previous company today. Not that I am all emotional all a sudden. But because I really want to beat up someone today and he isn't around. I tried to use the alternative method which is to yell at him online but he isn't online this morning, which made me extra mad. When we worked together, I usually would stomp into his office if I am upset or anything. So I could rant, whine, complain, and sometimes (actually most of the time) use my plastic hammer just madly beat him up. That is part of my stress relieve. But we don't work together now. Who should I run to instead? :(

PS. My friend later got online and we chatted for a bit so I can get my frustration out. I nicely asked him to drive over so I could beat him up but he refused. How rude!

No comments: