Tuesday, March 20, 2007

300

After I bailed out on my friend on Sunday, I decided to watch it with other friends last night. I wasn't totally interested in this movie at first, but enough people hype about it so I figure it doesn't hurt to watch. Turned out it wasn't too bad. Yes there is lots of killing and blood and simple plot. But it entertained me enough that I didn't fall asleep or kept looking at my watch (I think I am going to use this as a standard how entertained a movie is for me from now on). It wasn't as violent as I expected. True there is killing and chopping head and blood flying everywhere. And there is scene I did close my eyes. But I didn't walk out half way to get fresh air like I did for Saving Private Ryan. So to me, this is all good. One thing I would warn people planning to watch it. If you easily get annoyed by people talking beside you in a movie, don't go watch it with girls whose main purpose was watching half naked guys. My friends were giggling beside me the whole time and I knew what they were giggling about. :)

No comments: