Thursday, March 22, 2007

Couch Potato

It is very rare that I actually get to stay home on a Thursday cause I usually have fellowship. Since this week's fellowship gathering moved to Friday, I suddenly have a free night. So I decided to stay home and be a couch potato. I finally got a chance to watch the game show "Are you smarter than a 5th grader". It is actually not as exciting as I thought. Yes, some of the questions are pretty hard. I have to think twice about east hemisphere and I got the description of density wrong. But some of those questions are just plain easy. I can't believe the questions that both contestants walk out is sooooo dumb. The second lady walked out on the question which continent is also a country. Her answer was going to be "all" but she decided to take the money instead. I was like, you got to be kidding me!! But I guess it could be the pressure under spotlight too. And the host kept asking if you want to walk out with the money you have now would make you think twice if you got it correct. I guess I am a bit disappointed because it wasn't as intense as other game show, says "Who want to be a millionaire". In the end, it wasn't a bad show.

On a side note, I was looking for all the questions asked from previous episode. I run into someone's blog and I can't believe someone actually blog everything he watched. That is a real couch potato!

No comments: