Thursday, March 15, 2007

Miss You All

My ex-manager took short term leave last while and came back to work recently. I chatted with him for awhile today. Even though I complained alot when I worked in my old company, I do really like the people I work with. They are all good people. A lot of people said it is hard to make friends at work. I guess I am lucky in that sense. I made lots of good friends. I do miss working with my manager. Partly because we worked together for too long. During those X number of years I worked in WebCT, he was my manager most of the time. He is a very good guy. And a caring boss. We chatted for awhile today to update each other. It was always good to talk to him. Another thing people found they missed after leaving is the process in WebCT. I was quite surprised to hear that. I always thought it was chaotic. May be I was there in the very beginning so I can't see what we add on later is setting up a process. A lot of ex-WebCT people said that. I can't really tell myself cause my current company is mainly made up of my ex-coworkers. So it is more or less the same for me still. I guess we did have a good company. Too bad it is too short.

1 comment:

ray said...

yeah, it was great to see him back to work!