Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sponsor

Reading from a friend's blog that her husband and her had a discussion about what would happen if their daughter wanted to move out with some guy when she is 18. The funny thing is this "daughter" is currently still in the mommy's stomach (the due date isn't anytime soon :P) This remind me another conversation my friend and I had. There was a sermon that the guest pastor said every couple needs to have 2.5 kids to replace the population. The two is to replace the couple, the 0.5 is for those people not getting married or having kids. Immediately after that sermon, several of us told the married/soon-to-be-married people to have more kids to replace us. One of my friend mentioned about starting a sponsorship program. Since this kid is to replace me, I have to pay for everything. I said only if I can teach the kid in whatever way I want and I would teach the kid to be so rebellious that would stress my friend's fiance out. Since my friend's fiance is actually those "do-gooder" type of guy, I said if it is a daughter, I would train her to go party every night and come home with different guy to piss my friend's fiance off. And if it is a son, then he would bring home different girl every night. My friend's fiance would have to screen all the call, be paranoid about everyone around the kid and stalk him/her. Another friend of mine would teach the kid to only buy brand names. The sponsored kids would become a nightmare for my friend and her fiance. My friend is actually pretty excited about it and said then her fiance would have to beg her to quit the job and stay home to take care of the kids. What kind of mother is that!

No comments: