Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Alzheimer's?!

I was originally going to write about my customer meeting experience. But a friend sent me something very weird today. He sent me a link to a website which contained a bio of me.

When Vivian is awake she is a Software Developer , surfing the net, playing badminton or trying her hand at squash. When she is not awake, she is asleep. (her words, seriously :)) Viv recently graduated from the Computer Science course at UBC and is working with the Easy Course Team here at WebCT.

While I think it is very funny, I had no idea who wrote this. The description sounded like it dated way back when I first started in WebCT. But I don't know people I worked with that well that they would make fun of me. My friend swore I wrote this myself. Someone in Support or QA compiled a list of bio together and it was definitely written by me. I really don't recall a thing. Must be old age.

No comments: