Saturday, October 29, 2005

Couch Potato Day Started

My vacation started now! Yes! Vacation again! Except this time I am not going anywhere. I just have some vacation days I need to use up this year. Hehehehe, I do have 23 days this year. Even though I went to east coast, I still have 13 days left. Since I piled up a tons of errands, I figured I want a break to do some stuff, like going to see my doctor for regular check up, cutting my hair, checking up my car, etc, etc. Either I do all those every Saturday for the rest of the year, or I took a week off to get it all done. I wanted a break after sitting in for my manager the week before anyway, so I took next week off. I am actually pretty excited about it. That mean I could really relax for a bit. May be catching some friends for lunch. Or do some reading (re-reading Harry Potter!!) Or just be a lazy ass and watch some TV. I really like the idea of having no plan. I felt very relax. Though I have appointments here there, but I don't feel I have to rush anything. But seem like everybody was disappointed at me saying I don't have much to do. It is like every weekend, people asked me what is my plan and lately I don't have much plan. People seem to be surprise how bored I am but I really am doing fine. After five days of torture at work, I just want to relax a bit on the weekend. I may meet up some friends for dinner, but I don't want to plan out everyday to make sure I won't be sitting at home. In fact, I kind of like sitting at home these days. Guess I am a bit tired from work. I totally deserve this vacation!

1 comment:

iTripped said...

That sounds like the perfect vacation. So many times Holly and I go somewhere, and she is exhausted from planning the whole thing and I am exhausted from driving a lot, or trying to sleep in a hotel bed. We end up wanting a vacation after the vacation, just to rest up.