Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Game

I was soooo closed to getting a pair of ticket for tonight's game. A coworker of mine was selling his. The minute I saw that email, I thought about calling my dad, but figure I would get my hand on it first and ran downstairs. I arrived at his desk the same time as another coworker. Well, may be a couple seconds earlier. Then things got a bit embarrassing cause we both don't want to be nasty and trying to be polite. But we both wanted it. So we played a round of paper rock scissor and I LOST! I couldn't believe it. I LOST! I should be mean and said I was there 2 seconds earlier and took the ticket. Why do I even try to be fair! Pretending to be nice! Should have just elbow her out of the way and grab the ticket! (actually, I was closer to the ticket! Urgh!) And I should have known I suck at paper rock scissor. My brother can always tell what I am going to do. I should have said best out of 3 rounds. Why do I finish it in one round! And why do I do paper! What on earth am I thinking! Is rock not good for me? Huh?! Next time, I definitely would run to my coworker's desk immediately. Or even should have called right at the moment I saw the email. The game won't even show on TV, except on paid per view. Well, I guess that just mean I can save money tonight. Besides, another friend already told me she may able to get me some ticket later this season since her friend may want to sell some of his. I guess I could always wait.

2 comments:

iTripped said...

Aw Viv, that's terrible news! You should make sure to give the other girl lots of guilt for 'stealing' the tickets from you.

Endless Drool said...

Just be thankful that you have hot water... ;-)