Friday, October 14, 2005

Peace

It is always interesting how things come together. I just had a discussion with another friend last night about peace. And today, we had this discussion in fellowship. I think the hardest part is to have peace with people. When some strangers did you wrong, you may hold grudge for a short while and then let go of it. When someone you close to did that, you may never talk to the person ever. People who used to be friends, do you or do you not let go of them? I don't really know the answer myself. I have been fluctuated between both. Sometimes I rather we don't ever see each other again and sometimes I would try to make an effort to maintain our friendship. I am not even sure if it really worthwhile. I know friendship require maintenance, but it always come from my heart. Unlike now I have to pull myself together to try. I don't even know how I call such person a friend when I don't trust the person. When I emotionally block out this person and I evaluate every word the person said, how much friendship is there really? I know I am back to same circle now. I seem to always come back to this dead end. May be the bad dream bring it all back. And I don't know how to deal with our mutual friends. When everybody know you two were friends, what would other think when you no longer friend with the other person? Does it mean only one of us stay in the group? Or should I explain to everyone? Sometimes I wonder am I the only one struggling it. Would the other person having the same struggle? If that is the case, may be I should put our minds at peace by leaving the group.

No comments: