Sunday, October 30, 2005

Late

I never have a good track record of being on time. I usually would be late for at least 15 minutes, sometimes more depends where do I leave from. Also, depends on who I am meeting with. Some friends have a usual tendency to be late so I will "adjust" our meeting time accordingly. But I have been trying to be on time lately. Ever since the beginning of this year, I have been pretty much on time most of the time. I may be a bit late here there. But I have been surprising my friends most of the time. Well, until lately, I have gone back to my old habit again. Especially if I went from after work. I always try to do more work, and end up being late. Or I would try to drive faster so I could stay on time, sort of. I don't remember when is the last time I was on time for Sunday service. First I was 10 minutes late, and then more, and now just in time for the sermon part. This week was especially bad. With the clock turned back an hour this weekend, I thought for sure I will be on time. I can finally walk in from the front door instead of sneaking in from the back door every week. But NO! I actually got there even later! I smartly change my clock to the new time but didn't bother to check my alarm. So when I woke up, I was late already! I thought for a bit whether I should skip church and everything. But I figure I already wake up, I may try to see how late I was when I got there. I was like an hour late when I arrived. I was not shameless enough to walk in to sermon then. I thought about going home, but thought since I was there already, I may go to Sunday school. But I wasn't really keen on explaining everyone why I was late. Skipping everything altogether sound like a much better idea. In the end, I did go for Sunday school and I have to repeat my retared alarm story again and again. Errrr!

No comments: