Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Death

We always know death is closed by but we always think it is far. We always know life is fragile but yet we always think we would not be the next one to die. We always think we won't be so 'lucky' to be the next one in line. Yet this year, death is particular close to me, at least to people I know. First the tsunami happened in the beginning of the year. It freak me out when I heard about it because my cousin could be there enjoying her vacation. I know her and my aunt liked to go to Thailand. Then, it was a mud slide in Vancouver that took away life of my instructor's wife and injured him badly. Now, it was a pastor that preached in my church before got killed in a car accident yesterday. When you look at the news, you would never imagine you know that person. And this year, it happen way too often for me. Is it God's way to remind me to care for people while they are with me? I really don't know what to feel now. I felt so confused and lost. Everything seem so unreal.

No comments: