Monday, March 21, 2005

Friends

I remember talking to a friend about retirement plan. I told her to open up a coffee house and I will go to her place everyday, buy a cup of coffee, sit there whole day and whine about the kids messing up my lawn again. My friend starts whining that I have to torture her even when we are old. I told her you would be glad if that happen. Cause that mean she has money to open a coffee house, we are both healthy cause she can operate the coffee house and I could do my daily whining, and most of all, we still stay as friends. I always know it is a blessing in my life that I have these friends and I always thankful for it. People come and go in our lives and you never know when you will lose your friends. People who you consider as friends today may no longer talk to you in the future. Losing friends always hurt. It could be over a heated argument or just slipped when you are not looking. You never know how long your friends will stay as your friends. While I cherish my friends in the meantime, I sure hope I will grow old and grumpy with them too.

No comments: