Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Poltergeist?!

Ever since I lived by myself, I stop watching scary movie because I am scared to go home by myself and freaking out in my bed. Another reason is my friend that I usually watch with, got a fiancee and ditch poor me (sob...). Anyway, I remember there was one night, while I was sleeping, I heard a big noise in my house. My first reaction was that there was a thief in my house. I tried hard to stay still in my bed so the person won't come in and knew I was awake and stabbed me :P After a while, I couldn't hear any movement in my house. Next thing come into mind was there was a ghost in my house and it moved some stuff in my house. NOW, I tried to stay more still cause I sure didn't want that to notice me at all. After another very long while, I was brave enough to open my eyes slightly to see what was moved in my house. (Seriously, it took me a very long while to work up the courage to open my eyes. You know how those scary movie work. The actress was curious to look around and there!) I stared into my enclosed balcony and see my set of golf clubs lying on the floor. Then I remember that I must have not put it in upright position and it dropped. Next thing I know, I was scared that my downstairs neighbour would come up to scream at me. Seriously, if my upstairs neighbour made such a big noise at 4am, I would run up there too! :P

No comments: