Friday, January 20, 2006

Break-In

This is indeed an exciting day at work (except my screw up). Someone broke into our office again! This is like the third time someone came in and stole our computers. We already installed alarm and motion detector after last broke-in. But seem like they can still find their way in. Several days ago someone broke the window beside my friend. We didn't pay much attention to it, probably thinking it was just a prank. He even teased me saying that I must be practicing to assassinating him and aim badly. And last night they threw a rock against the same window and stole a very old Mac. All of us felt almost sorry for the burglar cause it was a waste of effort. I don't know how much money you can make from selling a 10 year old Mac. It is a piece of crap. It was more a hassle for people who sat in that cubicle. They had to move to other desk until they cleaned up the broken glass. My friend still claimed that it was my assassination attempt to kill him. I told him that may be he shouldn't sit next to a window. He had too many enemies and who know when the next attempt would be :P. On the plus side, one of my friends got put in a room for the time being. I told her to slowly put her stuff in there and claimed ownership.

PS. Apparently those burglars have been attacking all the buildings on campus. So you guys may want to be more careful when you stayed late at work.

No comments: