Monday, January 16, 2006

Exercise

I bet the most popular New Year resolution is to exercise regularly. That was sort of mine too. Well, I know I would easily give up on it so I didn't make it official, but I do hope that I could get back to a regular exercise habit. Ever since I gave up on kickboxing, I could never get back to a regular work out schedule. I have been trying to go yoga sometimes already, but I kept pushing it off cause I was too tired after work. I don't think I should go back to kickboxing cause I am scared to kick with my ankle still. But I need something that I would be interested and train my cardio. I was looking at Kendo for a bit but everybody kept saying it is not cardio exercise. And the equipment got too expensive if you get serious in it. I could do yoga and climbing for the next while until ultimate started, but I want to have something more regular too. I could go running, but I always complain it is too cold or too wet to run outside. And then it is not good for my knee too. I may go check out the gym too. But I always find going to the gym boring. I did it once and I wasn't very motivated to try hard. I ran for 10 min on the treadmill and I got so bored of it already. I felt that I was wandering in the gym aimlessly. But some of those fitness classes seem interesting. I am always not a good self motivator, so going to class makes me work harder. May be I will look for that this weekend. Aiii...more spending.

1 comment:

gwilli said...

just watch Rocky IV. it gives you many excercise suggestions.