Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Post Vacation Syndrome

I felt like I am having jet lag last several days even though I didn't really go anywhere. The last two days at work I did nothing except trying to keep myself awake in front of my computer, which I failed most of the time. Not even coffee can help. Well, it may give me a couple hour of consciousness, but my head hurt so much that I can't really do anything productive. Being a bum can really do some damage. For two weeks, I did nothing except sleep and eat. And I totally mess up my sleeping hour too. I slept "early" in the morning and then got up late in the afternoon, just in time to watch some TV and get ready for dinner. I didn't think I leave my couch much during the day. I got so lazy last two weeks that I kept on procrastinate things I need to do. It took me two weeks to work up the energy to clean my house (and washed all the dishes). And while I was at it, I immediately took down my Christmas tree or I won't know when is the next time I want to clean up my house. The biggest accomplishment during my vacation is to finished watching two TV shows. That is another reason why I stayed up late and didn't leave my couch much. Though I felt bad that I wasted a lot of time to do nothing, I kind of enjoy that in a guilty kind of way. Now that there is so much work to do and back to reality really really sucks! Why didn't I win the lottery!!!!

1 comment:

ray said...

i knew u were being a bum when i didn't have a blog to stalk.