Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Groups

A friend got upset because she found out that she wasn't in the loop for something and another friend got all worried and tried to cheer her up. When I heard that, I can't help but roll my eyes. It is not that she didn't exclude people before. And it is not like we exclude her this time on purpose. Sometimes I found out later and I have to admit that I would feel a bit upset that I got left out. There are always small groups in big group of people. It seems we always want to be in the loop. It is as if when we are in the loop, we got the approval stamp from others that they like us. Or may be we all just a bunch of control freaks who have to be on top of everything al the times. But if I don't feel attached to anybody, I won't get upset for not in the loop. There are too many groups around us. There are too many things going on. You won't be in every group. You won't know everything. In fact, you know nothing. If I don't have my hope for getting the approval stamp, I won't get disappointed if I don't get one. If I push everyone away, I don't care about their approval. I once thought I am in the loop, and turned out that I never know anything. I was just so blind about everything. After that, I could careless about anything. If I happen to know, I would know. If I got excluded, I could care less

3 comments:

gwilli said...

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS BEFORE!?!? WHY MUST YOU EXCLUDE ME?!?!

wiwian said...

WHO ARE YOU?! NO SCREAMING IN MY EAR!

gwilli said...

WHAT!?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! SPEAK UP!!