Saturday, June 04, 2005

Small World

I went to get my hair colored today. This is a new salon I am trying out and it is a second time I went there. My friend has been going to the stylist for awhile. When I told her I am looking for a new stylist, she recommended hers to me. I was happy with the place so far, though more expensive. But it is better to not have uneven hair with my last stylist. This time I booked for coloring my hair. Since my friend never dyed her hair before, she can't recommend a technician and the stylist said both are pretty good. I don't even know who would be my technician. So I went in, met the technician, talked a bit on what to do with my hair, then she started working. We casually chatted for a bit. She asked where I lived, and apparently she lived very close to me. She asked which high school I went and I asked her. She told me one that I knew some of my friends went. So I asked her if she knew them. And turned out she does. She mentioned a few names which I knew thru my friends. I can't believe the world is so small. It is so weird. It was a place my friend recommend and turn out I run into another friend's friend.

No comments: