Thursday, June 02, 2005

Grumpy

Everything doesn't work out right today! It started off with my place having a fire alarm testing. I knew about it. But got woke up at 7am by the stupid fire alarm and it kept ringing that I can't go back to sleep. And I can't do anything except to wait for the guy to show up and check make me very cranky. It has been two days in a row now. Good that it finally over. Then I don't know what go to me and I forgot to stop by Starbucks downstairs to grab my coffee. I have to find another one on my way to work instead. I sent an email last night to a bunch of people seeing if anyone interested playing for my team tonight because we lacked of people (yes again!) One friend replied with his usual witty comment on my typo in my email. And today during lunch, he has to keep saying it. I wasn't very happy about it. My email was desperate to find people willing to come out and all he could think of is to make fun of it. I was frustrated at him. Then, when we got to the restaurant, the guys teased me and made me go grab a table and kept saying I didn't grab it fast enough and criticize the table I grabbed really ticked me off. Finally they realized I was too quiet and asked if I was mad. I was! I got so fed up with their comment and I was mad! Well, for like 2 seconds. Then at the game, the team we were playing wasn't very fun team. They were all aggressive. I hate the girl I check keep running into people to try to loose me. You are not allowed to do that in ultimate! Urgh! Then when I called foul, she looked very annoyed. But you can't make me run into the people. Given that I already cranky to start with, make me even more mad! Urgh!

No comments: