Friday, June 24, 2005

Manager Aquarium

Most of you should know what an aquarium is. What about a manager aquarium? I bet most of you never seen one before. Today, I saw one. It is like the best reality show you can find. It started with my manager was having meeting with two other managers. Since I sat right outside his room and I am a big whiner , I complained that they were too noisy and closed the door for them. When they were done and tried to open the door, it stuck! You could turn the handle but the door just couldn't be opened!! I tried to help them pushing the door but it just wouldn't move. My manager's room has a huge window beside the door. So they looked like they are in a display window, looking helpless. And of course being nice person, my friend immediately called downstairs to tell other people to come and watch. Within minutes, we had a big crowd rushed into our area, including our COO who happened to be in town. Ever been to an aquarium? I bet that must be how my managers feel then. We all sat in front of the display window and watched them. Someone put a "Please don't touch the glass" sign up. Someone even suggested popcorn. The funniest part is that one of the managers that got locked inside tried to lock my manager in yesterday. It was after one meeting too. When he opened the door, the handle from inside came off. He "thought" about it, lock the door, took the handle off completely and walked out and closed the door with my manager inside. He gave me the key and handle. Best part is that he never tested the key and see if it worked before locking the door. And when I tried to unlock it for manager, it was stuck for a bit. So today when he got locked in there as well, it was such a big irony! Well, at least they provided a good Friday afternoon entertainment.

1 comment:

gwilli said...

great window sign. I wonder who the genious was who put it there?