Monday, June 13, 2005

Moved

After a short but sweet 4 months, I have to say goodbye to my window seat. At first I don't care about a window seat that much, though everybody seem to like it. For several years, I really like my dark corner where there is not sunlight or artificial light. Not until a year ago I moved closed to a window and 4 months ago I have a window seat. Just when I start to appreciate it, I have to leave it. Just when summer is coming soon and people walk by would definitely get interesting , I have to say goodbye. I can't tell my friends who I saw walk by. I can't stare outside to day dream when I am bored at my desk. I guess I can't really complain. It was my choice anyway. I took on a new position starting sort of this week. I have thought about it for awhile whether I should take the job. My friends told me it is a stressful and unappreciated position. It is more coordination between people and project management. If I ever want to move to management, I suppose this is a good start. And if I really don't like it, I could still turn back to technical. Though it could be stressful, I felt that I perform the best when I work under stress. Last year, I felt as if I was fooling around. I lost my enthusiastic and devotion to the job. Hopefully the change is good for me.

1 comment:

gwilli said...

I"m gonna write so many bugs for you to fix now!!! wheeeeeeeeee!