Monday, November 07, 2005

Crazy Neighbour II

I finally met my crazy neighbour last night. Yes, the one who complained about how much noise I was making the second day I got back from my vacation. It was closed to midnight and I was reading on my bed. I figured I should call it a night and got ready to sleep. When I was washing my face, I heard this banging noise from my neighbor. I got very upset cause it definitely was late and who on earth still try to hang something on the wall for so late at night. Then, I realize, it better not be my crazy neighbour now complained about me washing my face. If that was the case, there is really nothing I could do to make the pipe quiet. I then heard some noise out there and suddenly someone knock on my door. I saw a lady standing outside. I figured that must be my crazy neighbor and I knew I want to confront her cause seriously, I didn't do a thing last hour except sit on my bed and read. I opened the door and there she was. She said she lived downstairs and could I turn off my TV/radio. I told her I had nothing on last hour and I was basically reading. And half of my place was dark too and I was kind of obvious that I was getting ready to go to bed. She looked surprised and said she thought it would be me. I told I didn't know who it would be but definitely not me. I also asked if she was the one who slipped the paper under my door and explained that couldn't be me because I just got back from vacation back then. She told me she was going to call the strata tomorrow but figured have a talk with me first. I was glad she did. At least save me the trouble to talk to strata. And I sure was glad I decided to do some reading last night then I could really prove that the noise wasn't from me at all. Now the question is who would it be. If the noise is from my floor, no way I couldn't hear it (cause there was some concrete between floor and only wood between wall). May be it was her next door neighbor. My next question is, wonder if I should complain about my upstairs neighbor, he/she is definitely turning on the radio/TV louder and louder. If I didn't turn on my TV, I could totally hear what is going on up there. Problem is that he/she usually do it at normal awake hour. I guess I don't really have point to complain. Just very annoying.

1 comment:

ray said...

haunted haunted i tell ya... :P

j/k. but it's creepy, if u really didn't do anything, and yet she heard stuff. creepy!!!