Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Rude

Got an email yesterday that made me so mad. At first, I thought it was a spam cause I didn't recognize the name. I was about to delete it and then I realize the subject sound work related. I opened it and it really is a work related email from a new person. The reason I was mad because the person started the email with 'hey, do you know so and so' My first reaction is who the hell is this. Why on earth would someone email me saying 'hey'. I never do that except when I am closed to the person I am emailing. I would never ever email someone who I never met so rude. Not even 'hey vivian' or 'hey viv'. Though if that person called me viv, I probably would still be a bit upset cause I don't really like people I don't know well called me viv. I once was in a teleconference with a manager that I met for the first time. And when he said viv can do this, I looked a bit annoyed and shocked. My manager who was in the same meeting laughed when we walked out the room. Now it is even worse. Aiii.. young people these days, so rude. No respect!

On a side note, I put "Don't freaking hey me" on my MSN today after getting that email. Result, a lot of stupid people kept message me just to say "hey you" just to piss me off! Errrr!

1 comment:

Endless Drool said...

hehe... I remember that Messenger message...

As for saying "Hey Viv", would you prefer "Hey W--- Y---"? :-P