Sunday, November 06, 2005

So Long My Lazy Ass Days

Finally my last day of vacation will soon be over. I know a lot of people are jealous of my lazy ass week. I don't know how I am going to wake up on time tomorrow. I even had hard time waking up for church today (and I was so proud of myself! I was only 10 minute late!). I had never woke up before 11am last few days. Yesterday was the worse. I just woke up when a friend called me at 1pm :P I really like my pigging days. After this week, I came into a conclusion that I am so ready for retirement. All I need is a big chunk of money. I actually did get most of my stuff done last week, except the blood test which I could drop by a clinic anytime next week. I even have people over at my place for dinner two nights in a row. Next time, I don't think I would clean up before they came. It is such a waste of effort. I spent a day before and a day after to clean up (well, more like half a day, my days have been starting at 12 lately). May as well and do only one cleaning after everything. I don't know if I can deal with stress after my vacation. I was in the hope that everything will fix itself during my week away, but apparently not. Though it is a short week this week, four days still a long week consider how much need to get done. And it is 6 more weeks before I see another vacation again. I don't know if I can survive that long. I really enjoying my week of doing nothing. Why didn't I win that 40 million! Then I can sit on my ass as long as I want. Aiii..better sleep early to look less dead tomorrow. AIIIIII.......

1 comment:

Yummy said...

Haha...

I still find it funny that you can actually MAKE UP YOUR MIND to take a whole week off. I can't seem to justify taking a day off if I don't have any vacation or emergency or appointment (even tho I have so much mess to clean up!) I should definitely learn from you hehe....