Saturday, November 26, 2005

Weekend Madness!!!

It was mad out there today. I can't believe so many people woke up on a Saturday morning. If I didn't have a game to play today, I wouldn't want to get up in this weather. It is like the best season to sleep in. Anyway, I was already late for the game and driving along Kingsway. And here it was, construction!!! I got stuck in traffic for 10 min and was only able to move a block. And I was already late for my game. Even got me more pissed is people don't let other lane's car merge in. Oh no no no, I could move half a spot, you are not moving in my lane. Stupid people! So I took the small street to try to get away from the jam. Good that we didn't have enough players for both teams so we didn't have a real game anyway. And then later in the afternoon, I walked in the Safeway close to my place and didn't know they are doing a re-opening. So everything is on huge sales. Result, tons and tons of people. I didn't notice at first, but just thinking it does have more people than usual, may be the renovation really brings more business. Then when I got all stuff I need, I found out the lineup was indeed long! But I don't have time to go to another place, so I figured I would just line up. While waiting in line, I saw all the people walking back and forth trying to pick up as many things as possible. It reminded me of Christmas shopping which I haven't started yet. I felt stressed just looking at them. I don't even want to think when do I have time to do it. And how annoyed I would get with all the people in the mall, the insane parking, the line up. Errr..it would be a nightmare!

No comments: