Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Doctor

One of the things on my to-do list this week is to see my doctor. It has been ages when I go see my family doctor and I was supposed to see him every year cause I am supposed to take my blood test every year. One reason is that I have to wait at least 2 hours to see him. He is always late for his appointment but he is really good. Another reason is that he like to criticize people. That is the problem when your family doctor actually see you grow up. He got more annoying than my parents. And today is definitely the worse. He asked if I have a boyfriend and I said no (big mistake!) He started giving me advice what to do. He criticize my hair, my clothes, my choice of exercise (well, I guess kickboxing wasn't really girly exercise) I was a bit pissed off but I know I can't yell at him. My mom was there too and she kept smirking the whole time. He said I dress too much like those 'good' girl type and it is bad (I supposed to dress I am going clubbing everyday then?). Go to Robson Street and spend like $5000 (WHAT THE!). Get an image designer and get him/her to fix you up. You have to invest in this kind of thing (I kept rolling my eyes and holding my temper) It was like the most horrible half hour I stuck in his office. I never been so mad after a doctor's appointment. By the end we walk out the door, my mom was laughing like crazy and I was soooo mad and kept swearing. I got a relationship lecture twice in a week?! What the heck! I thought my family doctor was getting better last few years in criticizing people, but apparently I was wrong! I think it is time to think about changing family doctor too! Errrrrrr!

5 comments:

iTripped said...

Sounds like you need a new doctor, or at least stop bringing your Mom when you go.

It's bad enough to get the lecture - I wouldn't want my Mom laughing at me for it too.

ray said...

so viv, despite the madness, are you going to take your doc's advice?!

Endless Drool said...

Clubbin' clothes everyday, huh? I suppose that might involve high heels... And we all know how good your balance is on high heels... :-P

wiwian said...

I don't want to bring my mom but she need to see my doctor too. Being a good daughter so I drove her and errrrr.

and ray, who in the right mind would spend $5000 to find a guy. He better be freaking rich to get my investment worth it.

iTripped said...

Heheh...I forgot how funny Viv on heels is. It's kinda like watching a game of Jenga - eventually things are going to fall down.