Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Lost Email

Never send an email if you have something important to say. My friend emailed us about her engagement news to make sure everyone got it the same time. But we never heard from a friend in Hong Kong. It has been weeks now and we all wonder if she was too busy or what. I have been meaning to call her last week but I kept having hard time to find time to call her. I usually would call her around 4pm so it would be morning before work for her in Hong Kong. But last week I have been so busy at work that I kept on forgetting to call. Finally we got an email from her today and then I know she really never got the email. She told us how her multi-day hike went but she didn't mention anything about the engagement. And there is no way she has no reaction at all. I finally called her and turned out she got the e-card couple weeks ago after a multi-days hiking, click on the link but the site was down, and never bother to check again!!! So she didn't know until I called her up and asked!!! Lesson learnt here: always CALL!!!!

No comments: