Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Burnt Bun = Me!

After my long weekend, I finally got back to work today. When I run into my coworker, first thing he said was, "wiw, you look like you got some sun this weekend." I was like, "no way, you serious? A@#*$(@#*%)@#*" Given that I already a bit dark to start with, I am sure I must be burnt now. My coworker said, "no no no, it was good, you look healthy." I almost start crying. I know I probably would catch some sun on the weekend, but I already extra careful and pile on sunscreen like crazy. I thought I didn't get that dark. Don't get me wrong. I love having tanned skin. But I also have horrible experience attending wedding and I am the darkest asian girl. I look like Philipino at my friend's wedding. I didn't know I was that dark until I stood next to a group of "white" asian girls. While putting on make up make the other girls look extra white, I look like a mossed chocolate. All my friends laughed after looking at the pictures. They said I definitely look like a slave. It was a tramatized experience. I tried to not repeat it again. This year, I thought I was pretty good. Since I sprained my ankle, I can't play any tournament. So I wasn't in the sun that long most of the time. I guess I am an easy to get tanned person. May be I should buy those asian visor to block the sun. Or carry an umbrella. Errrrrr....

1 comment:

gwilli said...

yeesh! get over it, girl.

I saw kogepan shows yesterday. you sound just like him.