Monday, August 15, 2005

Insomnia

It is another day I woke up at 2am. After sleeping two hours, I was wide awake for no reason. My body was actually really tired still. But I just couldn't go back to sleep. I didn't exactly wake up for no reason. I woke up with a plan on some problem I run into last week on how to get extra QA time. Some high profile customer run into problem that support want a fix real soon. I can't get my friend to squeeze more QA to test. Worst come to worst, we have to delay some projects. I don't know how upper management would feel if we push back the project. Urgh! Why isn't my manager around when decision needs to be made!!! But I was sooo pissed when I woke up. I can't believe I dreamt of a plan and woke myself up. I was sooo physically tired from the move and yet, stupid insomnia. Last Friday was another day I woke up at 2am and struggled for awhile and decided to go to work early. Everybody was shocked to see me at work before them (and I end up leaving after them too) I was all cranky that day. Today, though I was physically tired, it wasn't too bad for me. I don't remember if I fall back to sleep. But I know I refuse to get up at 2am. That is way way way too early to get any coffee. Now I know why my manager could reply email no matter what time. His job is crazy stressful. When I woke up with a plan, I know I am getting too stress out. I can't wait till weekend so I could go away (and manager is back).

No comments: