Saturday, August 06, 2005

Salon

I finally had my hair cut today. It has been quite awhile that I wanted to cut it already. I finally finish all my bridesmaid duty and I won't have another one for quite some time. I guess no one really care if I have my hair short. The length has been annoyed me for quite awhile. When I play ultimate, it is all over my face. I didn't cut it too short cause I know I look weird. But at least somewhat shorter than the usual so my head definitely feel lighter. Probably save some shampoo and conditioner too. My mom always complain I used up too much shampoo. I have been going to this new place that the stylist can finish cutting in 40 minutes. I always not sure about her being this quick. I felt somewhat getting rip off. Usually it would take at least an hour for other stylist to cut my hair. The one I used to go to when I was a kid took at least 1.5 hour to trim my hair. You could say this girl is efficient. It is not like I like sitting there for 3 hours to get my hair done anyway. Not like she mess up my hair with that speed, but it sure feels weird when I can get out the salon within an hour.

1 comment:

erinator said...

it used to feel wrong to be out of there within an hour, including the shampoo, cut, drying, and some sort of product in my hair. but now i really appreciate that tomoko gets me out of there in an hour! she's fantastic!