Thursday, July 07, 2005

Blast

I am sure everyone heard on the news today regarding bomb in London. That was the news I woke up to this morning. But since I was half awake, I didn't pay attention much to what I heard. Not until I got to work a friend told me that. She had family there but they were all fine. It must be very confused feeling for people in London. They won the bid on Olympics the day before and then such disaster happened right after. Looking at the pictures about the blast was pretty scary. Bus blew up into pieces. Tons of people got stuck underground. Traffic is all mess up. I emailed a friend who is working in London now to see if he is okay. At first I want to just say "are you still alive". But I thought if he indeed got injured in any case, it wouldn't be funny at all. Luckily, he replied and said he and his girlfriend were both fine. Another girl from my old ultimate team emailed my captain saying that she was safe and sound too. While I am happy my friends are safe, a guy from my ultimate team said he has a lost cousin. He hasn't been able to contact his cousin because the phone network is crazy over in London. His cousin doesn't have a computer or email too. Hopefully everything is fine.

No comments: