Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hot!

Would guys ever understand when we girls check out guys, we don't care how less clothes they have on? We girls are different. I know when guys look at girls, first thing they notice are how naked the girls are. We are not that shallow. At least for me, I would definitely look at the face first. Today when I went for lunch, there was a topless guy walking towards me and my friends. I did look at him a bit. His body was pretty well built and he wasn't bad looking. Today was a bit chilly when we left for lunch. Taking off the shirt, seems a bit showing off. After he walked pass us, one of my friends said he was waiting for me to turn my head to keep staring at the guy. I was like whatever he wasn't that cute. They started to comment on the guy. One friend wondered if that guy wax and another friend answered no, that guy still had chest hair. We were shocked to hear my friend looked at the guy to such details. (He is not gay, I think ) When we got to the lunch place, there are tons of young girls wearing short shorts. Apparently there were some volleyball tournament and those girls probably were from the volleyball team. I was kind of impressed even though I know my friend were looking, they were all very subtle. I didn't see them staring at all. Usually I could see them turn their head or their eyes focus at one point. But I guess their stare-at-girl skill improved a lot. Hehehe..no wonder they love summer. I missed my window seat.

PS. To that person who always argues with me which guy is hot, this guy in the picture is what I consider HOT. He is an actor from Japan named Yutaka Takenouchi.

No comments: