Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Mr Postman

Despite all the complain we had about Canada Post, I was rather impressed with them tonight. A friend called me last week to ask for my address. He was in Czech Republic and wanted to send me a postcard. And being a smart person, I screwed up the address. I combined my mom's and my address and gave it to him. I don't know what got to me that night. I didn't notice until couple days later. I can't even reach him to tell him I screwed up. So I was kind of upset because he told me it was expensive for him to make that call. He is being a nice friend (don't get the wrong idea, he is married!) and wanted to send me a postcard. And here I am who can't even get my own address right. But when I opened my letter box today, I found my postcard in there. I was sooo impressed. Though I only screw up the unit number, I thought most likely the postcard would be sitting in the lobby because that unit doesn't exist in my building. But no, it is sitting nicely in my letter box. I am sooooo impressed with Mr Postman able to find my unit number. Though our postal service may be slow, at least it arrives safely

1 comment:

erinator said...

i've been waiting for nearly two months for a postcard from belize to arrive... but urbanski sent me one last week and it only took 2 days to get to me! weird.