Thursday, July 14, 2005

Fortress

After a whole bunch of whining and screaming, I finally have my wall at work today. One thing I really hate after I moved to my new seat is the door next to me. We got promised that no one would walk thru that door. But IT people use that door everyday. They would pass by me 10-20 times each day. If it is just the door opening noise, I could use my headphone to block it out. But each time someone opens the door, there is a breeze and I could feel people walk by. It is rather distracting. Another thing is whoever in my manager's room could totally see my monitor. I hate my desk being so opened. Everybody can see whatever I do on my computer. So I was real happy to see there was a wall set up behind me when I walked into work today. Except that there is a hole on the wall. My manager started threatening me by saying that there may be mouse and mosquito and bugs crawling out from the holes. And of course my coworkers being annoying as usual, have to find way to annoy me. So they slam the door harder and shake my wall to make sure I got distracted. Now I am thinking if I set up something on the remaining open side, then really no one can see what I am doing and whether I am in my cubicle.

1 comment:

gwilli said...

sweet! I want one of those!!