Monday, July 18, 2005

Locked!

I can't believe I got my car locked out again! I went to church today and I went to lunch with a friend after service. We figured instead of driving both cars, we would car pool and come back for my car later. We did that before. How could I imagine the gate in the parking would actually be locked! I didn't even notice there was a gate! And I desperately needed my car cause I was going out tonight and I was supposed to pick up my friend. Now I needed to call her up and said I might not have a car. I didn't know what I should do if I couldn't get it back today. How am I supposed to go to work?! How am I supposed to go back to church to pick up my car?! I called some other friends from church and they said apparently some people would come back later in the afternoon. I called my parents to pick me up from my place. I was kind of anxious that it took my parents a while to get to my place because I didn't know how long those people would stay in church. My mom said worst case, she can lend me their car (yes...lend...errrr) I was more than excited when I saw the gate opened. And my car still in one piece. Now, I decided I will never leave my car out of my sight ever!

1 comment:

gwilli said...

you sure are lucky. those church parking lots usually attract some dubious characters...